How do i make this shot better ?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Ideories said:

what i thought was that i could use a lot people's facial rig so not everyone looks same. it does look like a classroom right ? is there anything wrong with the lighting ?

turn down the ambient colour to a fairly dark brown, put some dim gold point lights in the lamps

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

The clock shot is too long in my opinion. You should also slightly move the minute arrow as the time goes.

Generally, I'd advise you to don't do animations in this style, because it's very close to Monster School animations, which are hated here.

animation style as in pose to pose or like a classroom story based animation... ?

1 minute ago, jakubg1 said:

As in a classroom story based animation. I didn't even know you did it pose to pose.

well it's pose to pose with sine transitions. This is just a shot i am working on for a fully fledged story.The classroom is just to signify the age of the protagonist & other plot points.

10 minutes ago, Ideories said:

well it's pose to pose with sine transitions. This is just a shot i am working on for a fully fledged story.The classroom is just to signify the age of the protagonist & other plot points.

Good luck then :) I think voice acting is the most common way to tell the age of the characters though.