Ideories

How do i make this shot better ?

1 minute ago, -(Retro)- said:

Maybe use Ease In and Out on other characters movements, Color Correction could help the scene, a tad of DOF and adjust the FOV abit.

Should i increase or decrease the FOV ?  btw did you understand anything that took place ?

Just now, Ideories said:

Should i increase or decrease the FOV ?  btw did you understand anything that took place ?

Increase just a bit and was it he wasn't paying attention while the teacher asked him a question causing all the students to focus their attention on him?

6 minutes ago, -(Retro)- said:

Increase just a bit and was it he wasn't paying attention while the teacher asked him a question causing all the students to focus their attention on him?

I am glad the point got through without sound. (its my first time doing a animation) 

facial rigs are a bit on the ugly side imho, i'd recommend using pixelperfect or skibbz facial rigs.
also, do an instant transition from the teacher's mouth to the desk

3 minutes ago, Ideories said:

what i thought was that i could use a lot people's facial rig so not everyone looks same. it does look like a classroom right ? is there anything wrong with the lighting ?

turn down the ambient colour to a fairly dark brown, put some dim gold point lights in the lamps

The clock shot is too long in my opinion. You should also slightly move the minute arrow as the time goes.

Generally, I'd advise you to don't do animations in this style, because it's very close to Monster School animations, which are hated here.

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

The clock shot is too long in my opinion. You should also slightly move the minute arrow as the time goes.

Generally, I'd advise you to don't do animations in this style, because it's very close to Monster School animations, which are hated here.

animation style as in pose to pose or like a classroom story based animation... ?

2 minutes ago, Ideories said:

animation style as in pose to pose or like a classroom story based animation... ?

As in a classroom story based animation. I didn't even know you did it pose to pose.

1 minute ago, jakubg1 said:

As in a classroom story based animation. I didn't even know you did it pose to pose.

well it's pose to pose with sine transitions. This is just a shot i am working on for a fully fledged story.The classroom is just to signify the age of the protagonist & other plot points.

10 minutes ago, Ideories said:

well it's pose to pose with sine transitions. This is just a shot i am working on for a fully fledged story.The classroom is just to signify the age of the protagonist & other plot points.

Good luck then :) I think voice acting is the most common way to tell the age of the characters though.

1 minute ago, jakubg1 said:

Good luck then :) I think voice acting is the most common way to tell the age of the characters though.

This time i want to focus more on visual story telling that just dialogues. :3