Antman in Minecraft - Cinematic Animation | [Mine Imator]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

what's up guys. long time no see! I've finally finished making the Antman animation!

I really appreciate the many people who helped me. From making mine imator to editing, VFX, SFX!

It's a video that takes full advantage of my abilities. I want u to know my efforts.

Edited by KooReung

Really my only criticism with this is that it doesn't seem like you used any ease in and out transitions which made the movement look just a bit choppy. However, you did amazingly on everything else, I really liked the posing, the atmosphere you created and especially the block physics.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:40 PM, HeYoNia said:

HOly crap i have been waiting for this for over 3 months lemme join the KR studio lmao

On 9/11/2018 at 9:32 PM, BaconSandwich said:

Really my only criticism with this is that it doesn't seem like you used any ease in and out transitions which made the movement look just a bit choppy. However, you did amazingly on everything else, I really liked the posing, the atmosphere you created and especially the block physics.

On 9/11/2018 at 11:22 PM, 9redwoods said:

Amazing work!! This was enjoyable to watch. The only thing I have to say is to not use linear animation.

On 9/12/2018 at 7:20 AM, Dr. Nexil said:

WOW.

Very impressive!

Thank u :)

Edited by KooReung