[4K Cinematic] New Beginnings

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What an epic end to a great story.

But there's always criticism needed.

The leaves have some transparency issues. Maybe you should make them more "Minecrafty." Also, every one of them is facing the same way.

Great final wallpaper though. Good luck with your new hobby, and I hope we stay in touch!

On 9/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, MikTRF said:

Does this mean your quitting the forums? (Please dont)

I'm gradually going to become inactive, so yes, sorry. You can still contact me through discord though

Edited by DuallyElemental

If you didn't write what the wallpaper was about, i'd be really confused (Even though I still am)

There's nothing to really represent you leaving mineimator, there's just lasers in the sky and a dude looking at the lasers. So the symbolism that you're leaving isn't really getting across at all. So try doing something else with some things that represent mineimator and that you're leaving them behind.

The leafs are too detailed for the default texture pack. The styles don't match is what I'm trying to say, so either get a different leaf texture or get a texture pack and skin that match the style of the leafs.

I feel like the lighting underneath the trees could use some work, try adding faint point lights to illuminate the area a bit.

I don't really have anything else to say other than that.