anyone has this pizza rig?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Phtor_Pasha said:

I have another rig of pizza, if you wanna I can upload it

ok please upload it

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

Looks like it was made in a very old version of mineimator and most likely won't work anymore.

Your best bet is to recreate it yourself.

i guess I could try to recreate a pizza, the big problem is the slides... i suck at this. i will not be able to get the pizza slized up and mantain a somewhat circular shape. it must be insanely tedious doing the slices and aligning them into a circle. i wish that mineimator had a way to join different objects, like line them up, instead of having to manually enter the position adjusting endlessly.. its so annoying. you know what I mean?

14 minutes ago, superpanda said:

i guess I could try to recreate a pizza, the big problem is the slides... i suck at this. i will not be able to get the pizza slized up and mantain a somewhat circular shape. it must be insanely tedious doing the slices and aligning them into a circle. i wish that mineimator had a way to join different objects, like line them up, instead of having to manually enter the position adjusting endlessly.. its so annoying. you know what I mean?

there are plenty of ways to work around this. Make one slice of pizza, divide 360 by 8, then put that number into the snap rotation to grid, then you'll have a perfect circle.