Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, creepycreeper103 said:

i'm pretty sure that's a b-pose

sir i graduated from depauw university with a phd in memetics i think i know what i'm talking about here, that is without a doubt a t-pose, not a b-pose. please re-render the image, reupload it, and smack yourself in the face at least 7 times for disgracing my culture. thank you and have a nice day.

1 minute ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

sir i graduated from depauw university with a phd in memetics i think i know what i'm talking about here, that is without a doubt a t-pose, not a b-pose. please re-render the image, reupload it, and smack yourself in the face at least 7 times for disgracing my culture. thank you and have a nice day.

i'll tell you mr sir that i graduated at the top of my class in alphabetti spaghetti production and i can say to you with 100% confidence that this is in fact a b-pose and not a t-pose. please make sure to use code ligma at checkout for a free ipad, thanks and have fun

1 minute ago, creepycreeper103 said:

i'll tell you mr sir that i graduated at the top of my class in alphabetti spaghetti production and i can say to you with 100% confidence that this is in fact a b-pose and not a t-pose. please make sure to use code ligma at checkout for a free ipad, thanks and have fun

your memes are more stale than a piece of bread left in the vacuum of space for 70 years, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

10 hours ago, creepycreeper103 said:

i should take things seriously, but where's the fun in that?

This is how I wish people would feel

Although this is a bit too much messing around, it’s got enough garbage to get a +1 from me

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Do you make bad animations and wallpapers on purpose to cover for you actually being bad or are u actually decent...?

Anyways, I'd like to see a normal wallpaper from you once in a while.

i just make purposely bad animations & wallpapers to shitpost
also, i will make a serious wallpaper soon

Edited by creepycreeper103
forgot about the last part in his post