Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That is incredibly smooth. Anyways, I don't know if you slowed it down or not, if you animated it to be slow like that, then i would recommend speeding it up, but if you slowed it down after animating it, then you did one hell of a job.

1 minute ago, Slime said:

That is incredibly smooth. Anyways, I don't know if you slowed it down or not, if you animated it to be slow like that, then i would recommend speeding it up, but if you slowed it down after animating it, then you did one hell of a job.

I actually sped it up because it was too slow at first lol

Just now, Slime said:

Well in that case, It's still a bit too slow.

Yeah the only problem is that the movements started looking wonky if i sped it up anymore in mine imator and i really dont want to redo this entire thing just because it needs to be sped up a lil bit :P

2 minutes ago, Hozq said:

Yeah the only problem is that the movements started looking wonky if i sped it up anymore in mine imator and i really dont want to redo this entire thing just because it needs to be sped up a lil bit :P

I get exactly where your coming from. Flips are one of the few things i can actually animate. Pacing is tough when you want it to be smooth.

Edited by Slime

1 minute ago, -StickyMations- said:

I thought that the slower speed is on purpose to better appreciate the movements. This is very well done either way, I love it! 

Did you use folders to enhance the jumping trajectory? 

I actually didn't. And thanks!

16 hours ago, ThiefPlayz735 said:

Download?

I wont release it because of people stealing and stuff

On 9/13/2018 at 3:46 PM, MikTRF said:

The animation looks good, but the bloom looks weird.

is the gif causing it?