Movie In Progress #1 - "Amigdela"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On my YouTube channel, I recently announced that I am making something a little big. My channel is mostly known for making Godzilla animations, but now I no longer do that anymore because I want to make original content. Over the past few months I had an interest of making films. I see movies as an art form and that it can be truly a great film if you take a lot of your time on it and put as much effort and passion into your work as possible. So currently, I am making a short horror film. I am not going to say the film' plot just because I don't want to say it then you have to wait for it for a while and forget about it (that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). But I will say that this short horror film is mostly going to be silent with no dialogue at all, just daunt quiet. And I will say the title of the film too, this film going to be called, "Amigdela". I've been working on the animation itself for a couple of weeks so far after I finished storyboarding it over the summer for two months. The animation is going good so far and I am only twenty four seconds into it. I could've gotten more animation time done in two weeks but I slowed down mostly due to the lighting of the scenes, the mood, rigging, and of course the animation which takes SO much time. But hey, I want to make it as realistic and smooth as I can. I work on the movie everyday for hours and try to get as much done as a I can. I will continue to make posts like this to update you guys on the movie's current progress. Thank you for reading this, I appreciate it. ? Also, one more thing I want to show you is the wallpaper cover for the movie. Thank you again for reading, and why not follow me? Even better, why not subscribe to my YouTube channel, MinionMaster02? See ya around! ?

Amigdela Wallpaper Cover (for now, I might change it)

Spoiler

zDm092f.jpg

Edited by MinionMaster02