[closed] (just kinda gave up on m-i :b) Will make gif profile pics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think of this thing?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this thing?

• I don't need your help to make gif avatars
    • I don't know, seems cool but.. eh
    • Awesome, would like you to make an avatar for me
    • Incredible, sending my skin and idea for a gif avatar right now!

So I just figured out how to make gif avatars (profile pics) so if you want to have that kind of thing but don't know how to do it don't worry, because I can. Just send me your skin and describe what you want your character to do. For example mine does a derpy blink. Can be anything from the suggestions down bellow:

[Also tell me if you would like to use a specific face rig, I used Nimi's Super Compatible Facial Rig, but I could download, for example, SKIBBZ facial rig (or any)]

Spoiler

- Do a blink(derpy blink, normal blink, tired blink, looking right/left.)

- can be gasping (basically opening his mouth every second, and having a surprised expression.)

- could make your character start out looking left(away from camera) and then look at the camera every second or so.

- smile ( i can make your character start out with a serious face but then smile.)

-suggest(feel free to suggest your own idea.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

I might want a gif pfp in the future. I’m good for now, thanks!

ok :D

40 minutes ago, Red said:

kj3Jxjj.png could you make me have a really edgy, angry expression, occasionally blinking or looking around? thanc 

ye sure, i'll post a test animation soon, so you can tell me if you want me to change something.

I think it's over, but if not, here is my request:

Use this rig:

Do a similiar camera angle and background like in my current profile picture (it can be just a blue color, but not exactly like my shirt so I can see it). What should I do in the picture? Make me look around, wink and smile (in any order).

Treat this as a low-priority request, it's basically just throwing life into my current profile picture.

1 hour ago, Zappierstature84 said:

Can you make a gif for my character pls I want him to gasp.

P.S it might be pretty hard since my character has a creeper face but pls try anyway?

https://imgur.com/a/s2Y4Q65

why are you typing in a so giant size

On 9/22/2018 at 4:59 PM, jakubg1 said:

Use this rig:

Do a similiar camera angle and background like in my current profile picture (it can be just a blue color, but not exactly like my shirt so I can see it). What should I do in the picture? Make me look around, wink and smile (in any order).

Treat this as a low-priority request, it's basically just throwing life into my current profile picture.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:59 PM, jakubg1 said:

Use this rig:

Aight, one animated profile pic coming right up!

Sorry I didn't see it before, forgot to put the "notify me of replies" thingy on true when I uploaded the post ;b

I'll message you with a test one so you can tell me what you like/dislike and then I'll send you the full version!

On 10/27/2018 at 10:53 PM, Geometry_Dude said:

I would like to request an pfp:
Skin: 0T7cHzu.png
The expression would be like suspiciously looking around or something like that.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Ok! I might have to change the skin a little bit to make it compatible with the rig. Should be done later this day, take care fella.

10 hours ago, Ricky T said:

Ok! I might have to change the skin a little bit to make it compatible with the rig. Should be done later this day, take care fella.

@Ricky T If you want my rig I can provide it for ya

2 hours ago, ThiefPlayz735 said:

I want my to be serious then smile please!,Can mine be like Luckyleri

skin:https://namemc.com/profile/ThiefPlayz735.1

Sorry that I don't know how to add my skin like that :(

If you could tell me how I would!

@ThiefPlayz735 You have to post it on imgur or some site like that then get the BBcode for it.
To post the image you just paste the code wherever you want the image!

Also nice Watch_Dogs 2  pfp

Edited by Geometry_Dude