Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Woah, this is probably one of the best cinematic animations I have seen in a while!:steve_shocked:In the beginning, I love how the music fits in perfectly with the mood of the visuals, it feels more dramatic and atmospheric and you know what tone this animation is going with. The animation is very good, I really have no problem with it besides some linear movement I noticed but it was mostly smooth that I wasn't really bothered by it. I really like when you used 3D rigs instead of just pixelated items, it feels more realistic with the environment that it takes place in. The only problems I do have is that the music midway through the animation changes from suspenseful to rocky action music, in my opinion it attempts to change the tone but doesn't do that correctly because the suspenseful atmosphere it once had were pushed forcefully to the side and the visuals still look the same that it seems to be conflicting with each other. The last problem I have is that it didn't have any sound effects added into it, it could be way better if you had added sound effects into it to make it feel that I'm in the world where this takes place at. Even though there is no plot present and I don't understand exactly what's happening, this is still a good cinematic animation. Nice job!