Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok.. so I tried REALLY hard on this one, I perfected mostly everything, but the only problem I can recognize is that the torches in the back aren't casting any light but it really isn't that noticeable, so I decided to leave it. anyways, here's the pic!

Edited by ObviHasNoFriends

1 minute ago, geomela said:

Why is the house on fire

Well, it just seems like if this was a scene of a fight animation, which if you look at the hints, it in fact DOES look like one, the antagonist usually does something bad to something the main character loves, so, it's burning down his village. I guess it's not really self explanatory, but hey, uh... I forgot what to say at that part. ok then. yeah. you get the point.

WjVc24A.png

I personally think the lighting could be more dynamic. The hat layer could be 3D. I think the katana should be more in his hand.

You have a pretty good camera angle going on, but I think maybe you could improve slightly.

Maybe there could be a bit of ash or sparks in the air behind him? It would make the scene way more epic.

Great job overall.