não é possível enviar arquivos .mimodel no mine-imator 1.2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

################################################## ########################################## FATAL ERROR na movimentação número 1 do Draw Evento para o aplicativo de objeto:2 tamanho máximo é 1 ############################################# ######################## --- ----------------------- --------------------------- ----------------------- ---------------- chamado de - gml_Script_model_part_get_bend_matrix (linha 23) chamado de - gml_Script_model_file_load_part (linha 292) chamado de - gml_Script_model_file_load_part (linha 329) chamado de - gml_Script_model_file_load_part (linha 329) chamado de - de - gml_Script_model_file_load (linha 101) chamado de - gml_Script_res_load (linha 182) chamado de - gml_Script_action_bench_model (linha 37) chamado de - gml_Script_menu_draw (linha 237) chamada de - gml_Script_window_draw (linha 28) chamada de - gml_Script_app_event_draw (linha 7) Chamada de - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0)gml_Script_app_event_draw (linha 7) chamada de - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0)gml_Script_app_event_draw (linha 7) chamada de - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0) gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (linha 0)

What are you using to import the file? Are you importing it using the button in the crafting table's menu, or with the file select button? You should always import them using the crafting table's menu. If you try that and it still doesn't work, are you opening this in Modelbench or Mine-imator? .mimodel files were made to be opened with Modelbench and to be imported into Mine-imator when they are completed models.

If all of that is how it is supposed to be, I would try to delete the temporary files. Unfortunately I don't know what the file names are called in Portuguese, so I can't tell you how to do that since the translation would probably be very rough. If everything fails, try reinstalling the program.