Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, april of this year. I quit the forums, just incase you don't know me. Hello, i'm the guardian, aka RTB2033. I make stuff i like, such as marvel. DC. Anything really, i came back after some motivation hit me.

And because i got infinity war on blu-ray, i decided to put a stormbreaker rig here. It is of course, a work in progress. As i feel like something is missing. But here's a preview:

giphy.gif

Here's the image version:
VWVX6vH.png

Here's a previous version that i upgraded from:
qpNq3Ao.png

Edited by RTB2033
Added images.

11 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

the stick is too wide and small..

You must be thinking of, the hot toy's stormbreaker. As that had a big handle, this stormbreaker's handle, which i based off the movie, isn't that big.

Edited by RTB2033

4 minutes ago, RTB2033 said:

You must be thinking of, the hot toy's stormbreaker. As that had a big handle, this stormbreaker's handle, which i based off the movie, isn't that big.

i mean big as in wide... and i know what the Stormbreaker looks like. I've watched the movie 1000 times. i even have a few infinity war related posts...

3 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

i mean big as in wide... and i know what the Stormbreaker looks like. I've watched the movie 1000 times. i even have a few infinity war related posts...

Alright, fair enough. I'll try making the handle less wide. Thanks for telling me. :)