Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Its not the best but I guess thats the best a 13 yr old could make ? .I made a youtube channel called blue blocks animation (the name sounded nice) anyways if you want to check my channel out go to my profile and go to the contact section and click the link for youtube. P.S for the fun of it should I make a website using wix.com. 

Just now, Ninja Dino said:

No it isn't. You could always just put this into Narrative Animations instead of posting it on some other random section of the forums.

Your most likely not going to believe me thinking Im making an excuse. I clicked on the rig section looking for a rig then I forgot I was on that section and I uploaded it to the wrong thing. Like I said your most likely not going to believe me  but believe what you want.

1 minute ago, Zappierstature84 said:

Your most likely not going to believe me thinking Im making an excuse. I clicked on the rig section looking for a rig then I forgot I was on that section and I uploaded it to the wrong thing. Like I said your most likely not going to believe me  but believe what you want.

Okay, thank you for explaining.

4 hours ago, Zappierstature84 said:

Its not the best but I guess thats the best a 13 yr old could make ? .I made a youtube channel called blue blocks animation (the name sounded nice) anyways if you want to check my channel out go to my profile and go to the contact section and click the link for youtube. P.S for the fun of it should I make a website using wix.com. 

Spoiler

I’m 12 and my animations are better in my opinion

also I can’t just insult say bad things about animations without giving advice so..

yeah when he pulls the bow he is awfully still fix that, also I recommend fog cause the edge of the map yeah..

Spoiler

Edit: Oh your the one that made that rig..

Edited by Jake_28

18 hours ago, Jake_28 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’m 12 and my animations are better in my opinion

also I can’t just insult say bad things about animations without giving advice so..

yeah when he pulls the bow he is awfully still fix that, also I recommend fog cause the edge of the map yeah..

Hide contents

Edit: Oh your the one that made that rig..

You mean the plastic rig I created?

12 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Try to avoid saying things like "Not the best cause I'm only 13", because it really comes down the experience rather than age. Yes, your first couple of animations won't be great but you'll improve over time, so long as you try. To quote Captain Rex, "Experience outranks everything." even age.

Other than that, try to avoid making the characters  f r e e z e ... you know, there's tutorials for idle movements if you need them.

Yea, some experienced animators here might be younger than you, so you might wanna avoid that

Also, when the guy readies his bow, his arm doesn’t move at all, like he’s got aim or or something