Possible New Series?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public opinion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch this series if I made episodes?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, fuzzehead06 said:

yeah you should
but like @9redwoods said
you Need to have some transitions

and i think you should improve on your lighting a bit

Lol yeah I'm getting burned on Discord for it too. I'll fix it in the series, if I get enough votes.

That’s actually really good! Great force effects and the lighting is pretty good, I love the little animation the stormtroopers make for when the character jumps down, the lightsaber also looks pretty good. I do have some criticism though.

•  Linear is a bit to much at some points, but it’s fine for fast movements.
  • The sounds are repeated a lot, it makes it kind of annoying.
  • It kind of lacks the star wars atmosphere, some Star Wars scenery would really help improve on that.(Although it’s extremly hard to find any decent Star Wars scenery.
  • Some of the characters lack movement at points.

Overall I rate a 7/10, this is the best animation I’ve seen from you yet. Keep it up!

Edited by Swift

1 minute ago, Swift said:

That’s actually really good! Great force effects and the lighting is pretty good, I love the little animation the stormtroopers make for when the character jumps down, the lightsaber also looks pretty good. I do have some criticism though.

•  Linear is a bit to much at some points, but it’s fine for fast movements.
  • The sounds are repeated a lot, it makes it kind of annoying.
  • It kind of lacks the star wars atmosphere, some Star Wars scenery would really help improve on that.(Although it’s extremly hard to find any decent Star Wars scenery.
  • Some of the characters lack movement at points.

Overall I rate a 7/10, this is the best animation I’ve seen from you yet. Keep it up!

:awesome:

THANK YOU!

And also yeah I tried really hard but I couldn't find any Star Wars scenery. But now that I have Minecraft on PC I might be able to build my own scenery.

Thanks for the feedback, and I think I will go on and make this series.