Make the lava actually glow. Now the nearest blocks are as dark as most of the blocks.

The posing is in my opinion bad. No help there, because I dunno what can you do to make it better.

I think there's almost nothing going. Make it look more interesting, put more action in it.

You may also consider a facial rig, or another character rather than the default Steve. You can for example put your character.

I didn't notice anything but that. I'm going to rate this wallpaper, I've stopped rating wallpapers for way too long. 4/10.

Keep practicing and I hope you'll get better in the future. :)

Just now, jakubg1 said:

Make the lava actually glow. Now the nearest blocks are as dark as most of the blocks.

The posing is in my opinion bad. No help there, because I dunno what can you do to make it better.

I think there's almost nothing going. Make it look more interesting, put more action in it.

You may also consider a facial rig, or another character rather than the default Steve. You can for example put your character.

I didn't notice anything but that. I'm going to rate this wallpaper, I've stopped rating wallpapers for way too long. 4/10.

Keep practicing and I hope you'll get better in the future. :)

ok