Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Make the lava actually glow. Now the nearest blocks are as dark as most of the blocks.

The posing is in my opinion bad. No help there, because I dunno what can you do to make it better.

I think there's almost nothing going. Make it look more interesting, put more action in it.

You may also consider a facial rig, or another character rather than the default Steve. You can for example put your character.

I didn't notice anything but that. I'm going to rate this wallpaper, I've stopped rating wallpapers for way too long. 4/10.

Keep practicing and I hope you'll get better in the future. :)

Just now, jakubg1 said:

Make the lava actually glow. Now the nearest blocks are as dark as most of the blocks.

The posing is in my opinion bad. No help there, because I dunno what can you do to make it better.

I think there's almost nothing going. Make it look more interesting, put more action in it.

You may also consider a facial rig, or another character rather than the default Steve. You can for example put your character.

I didn't notice anything but that. I'm going to rate this wallpaper, I've stopped rating wallpapers for way too long. 4/10.

Keep practicing and I hope you'll get better in the future. :)

ok