Broken [4K Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't get enough of including weather in my wallpapers!

Here. I'm sorry these wallpapers have only been half-decent. I've been struggling a lot with wallpaper ideas.

Uy2s5FS.png

This may reflect my internal struggles or the drama on the forums recently. It doesn't have a true purpose, though.

Okay bye.

Oh wou, when you were rigging this did you do the swinging strings by swapping out strings with different rotation points or did I do it really inefficiently? Last time I tried Modelbench the hoodie string I imported didn't bend on the same axis it did in Modelbench, so I really don't use MB very often or well.

Edited by BaconSandwich

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Oh wou, when you were rigging this did you do the swinging strings by swapping out strings with different rotation points or did I do it really inefficiently? Last time I tried Modelbench the hoodie string I imported didn't bend on the same axis it did in Modelbench, so I really don't use it very often or well.

I don't use modelbench for characters. I made the strings with cubes.

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

I don't use modelbench for characters. I made the strings with cubes.

That's what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear. I select all the cubes on the string, then rotate them and I have two sets of strings with different rotation points for forwards and backwards bending because otherwise it looks very bad. *trailing off* "Wait, I should probably click on the image to see it better..." *facepalm* Now that I look at it in better detail, I can see exactly what you did.

20 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Thanks for the advice. Where would they be less distracting? I wasn’t the one that made the map btw. I didn’t place the torches.

They would've looked better if they were in the direction of where he was going so that it would direct the viewers attention towards it more.