Paul's Saber Rig v2.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The saber rig is new and improved!

- Added in v2.0:

• Not everything is called "Cube"
  • Easier color changing
  • More details
  • Default color is white (for purple haters)
  • Fixed Scaling thingy

- Weird things:

• When you import the rig to MI, you might see this. This is an MI glitch that I have no control over. I recommend restarting MI, but sometimes it won't work.
    Spoiler

DmC20bZVsAAx3yT.jpg

Spoiler

DmCxXlaU8AAJ9JV.jpgDmCxXk4UYAEadBg.jpg

Downloads-icon.png Download

23 hours ago, PersonNamedPaul said:

When you import the rig to MI, you might see this. This is an MI glitch that I have no control over. I recommend restarting MI, but sometimes it won't work.

So what do i do if the glitch continues?

(Update I re-downloaded it and it still didn't work. ?

Edited by Hagus

13 hours ago, Hagus said:

So what do i do if the glitch continues?

(Update I re-downloaded it and it still didn't work. ?

I've been testing a lot of things lately, apparently it's caused by copying and pasting (if you couldn't already tell, the first half is the second half.) It's an alpha glitch where things disappear when they're behind objects with an alpha of 1-99. But don't worry, I'll be working on it. ;) (And if somehow you find out what's happening, can you let me know please? :P)

3 minutes ago, PersonNamedPaul said:

I've been testing a lot of things lately, apparently it's caused by copying and pasting (if you couldn't already tell, the first half is the second half.) It's an alpha glitch where things disappear when they're behind objects with an alpha of 1-99. But don't worry, I'll be working on it. ;) (And if somehow you find out what's happening, can you let me know please? :P)

Alright. No pressure or anything, but my entire Star Wars series rides on the rig working ?. But take your time. I am very patient.

12 hours ago, PersonNamedPaul said:

Ok, @Azdude989 actually figured it out, so all you have to do is delete the "glow" that comes with it, and the glitch gets fixed. To make it glow, just make Mine-imator make it glow instead.