Paul's Saber Rig v1.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This saber was originally for my personal character rig, but I wanted to release it to the public. Still a few kinks to work out, like the how hard it is to change the color of it, but I'm working on updating it to make it easier. Here's a bad render to show you it!

Spoiler

uY21ZyL.png

Things I'm planning on adding in the 2.0 version:

• Easier way to change the color
  • More Details
  • Even Scaling
  • Making the default color white
  • (making it look better overall)

Downloads-icon.png Download

okie by

Edited by PersonNamedPaul

2 hours ago, Hagus said:

So if I downloaded this, how would I change the color?

You'd have to select certain parts of the Saber. I had some weird scaling issue though, and parts of one of the halves blade was stretched, but I didn't notice it. I'm planning on fixing this and making it more clear and easy in the 2.0 version.

57 minutes ago, PersonNamedPaul said:

You'd have to select certain parts of the Saber. I had some weird scaling issue though, and parts of one of the halves blade was stretched, but I didn't notice it. I'm planning on fixing this and making it more clear and easy in the 2.0 version.

Ok. Imma download it anyways. +1 for finally making a lightsaber I like 

1 hour ago, PersonNamedPaul said:

Lol 1 more thing, is there an easy way to delete just one half, so it's a single balded saber?

39 minutes ago, Hagus said:

Lol 1 more thing, is there an easy way to delete just one half, so it's a single balded saber?

Yes indeed! The Saber is actually a folder with each half of the saber being a folder inside of it. All you have to do is delete one of them.

47 minutes ago, Hagus said:

Though, due to the scaling glitch, there's gonna be a weird issue. (2.0)