Sunset [i can't render up to 2k anymore]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think this could have been an epic picture without the skysphere. It really ruins the image. For one, you can see the curvature of the sphere itself. 2. the pixels are showing. Always use "blur texture" when making a skysphere.

I suggest using a surface (with blur texture on) that just covers the sky of the wallpaper.

There are plenty just on Google Images. Just look for what sky you want and just slap it onto the picture.

Spoiler

Image result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sunset textureImage result for sunset textureImage result for sunset texture

The best part about the surface method is that the texture of the sky can be stretched a long distance before it looks weird! So if the image is too short, just stretch the width and it won't look strange!

25 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

I think this could have been an epic picture without the skysphere. It really ruins the image. For one, you can see the curvature of the sphere itself. 2. the pixels are showing. Always use "blur texture" when making a skysphere.

I suggest using a surface (with blur texture on) that just covers the sky of the wallpaper.

There are plenty just on Google Images. Just look for what sky you want and just slap it onto the picture.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for rainy sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sky textureImage result for sunset textureImage result for sunset textureImage result for sunset texture

The best part about the surface method is that the texture of the sky can be stretched a long distance before it looks weird! So if the image is too short, just stretch the width and it won't look strange!

Oh i forgot to check the skysphere quality. btw i'm so THX for your suggestion dude! ?