Dungeon thing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The walk cycle actually looks alright, nice job. But I feel like the glow on the tools is unnecessary. There are probably better ways to do it but I really don't have experience in that. The sound effects are okay, but they should have a lot more variety. Using just one sound effect over and over can sound boring. Like, 3 different sounds for stepping on cobblestone that you switch between.

The torches should have had way more physics to them. That's not how physics work at all.

The walk cycle is way too exaggerated. His arms are flinging everywhere.

The zombie in the spawner should be spinning. There should also be flame particles.

3 torches like that should be lighting up the room. Just increase the range of the point lights, and if you realize it's too bright, lower the overall brightness of the light in color.

The head should be still other than bobbing up and down. When you walk IRL, your head doesn't go back and forth in a rapid motion.

I can help you out with the walk cycle a bit. Here, I have a walk cycle keyframe video (It's really stood the tests of time. I still use that walk cycle today). I consider you download the keyframes, and memorize them. It will come in handy when you're making a walk cycle to have a walk cycle memoried.

Good job with the test!