Sky throught leaves bug

moniker
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

The render is derping again:

bbbbbbbug.png

I've tried changing the render depth value and disabling texture filtering (not really a fix because without texture filtering it all looks bad) but still, I can't get rid of the sky showing below the leveas in that ugly way. Please fix this thing already.

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, moniker said:

Will this ever get fixed? @Nimi

Can't say for sure, I've looked into a solution that could solve it by bringing back the option to turn off mip-mapping for transparent textures, but due to major changes in from 1.1.0, it would have to be brought back only for transparent blocks and would only work if the texture is transparent in the Minecraft default resource pack.

39 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Can't say for sure, I've looked into a solution that could solve it by bringing back the option to turn off mip-mapping for transparent textures, but due to major changes in from 1.1.0, it would have to be brought back only for transparent blocks and would only work if the texture is transparent in the Minecraft default resource pack.

Well, right now I just can't keep working on this. It looks too bad, there's no point. I hope there is a fix, it just looks terrible.

Edited by moniker