Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

dude its ez lol

okay, CC:

1. I see flatlands

2. Extremely linear, dont ever use linear transitions

3. The facial expressions are too exagerrated

4. Don't shrink schematics, put a request so that one of us can make you a cookie jar

5. That cookie grew to 10 times it's size in the horse scene

In short, there a lot of things that are less than satisfactory in this animation, but we have to start somewhere! Follow this and other Constructive Criticism you get  and you should get much better

Edited by DuallyElemental

23 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

2. Extremely linear, dont ever use linear transitions

Follow my Constructive Criticism and you should get much better

Linear transitions are in some cases very needed. They play a key part in lots of other things. Just never use them for movement.

"follow my constructive criticism" sounds kinda like you think you're better or something. We all learn from everybody. Not just one person.

On topic: there are many more things that dually didn't say. I'm not going to get into it, because there are too many problems to count.

23 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Linear transitions are in some cases very needed. They play a key part in lots of other things. Just never use them for movement.

"follow my constructive criticism" sounds kinda like you think you're better or something. We all learn from everybody. Not just one person.

On topic: there are many more things that dually didn't say. I'm not going to get into it, because there are too many problems to count.

lol ill change it. good point, i didt mean to learn from just me, even if it looks it. also yea, linear is good for fighting if its every 3 frames.

29 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

lol ill change it. good point, i didt mean to learn from just me, even if it looks it. also yea, linear is good for fighting if its every 3 frames.

Yea. You also have to be very skilled to use it properly for natural movement.