6 Things I Would Change in the 1.2.0 Update for MI

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! So I had this idea to make a topic about this. Here are just a few things I would change or add in the 1.2.0 update. Just to let you know, this is just me laying out my thoughts, so if you think I don't like this new update, you're 100% wrong. Let's get on with it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "..." are a bit confusing and don't really make sense. Maybe add a drop-down arrow or something instead. 

Not everyone will like the ease out on the work camera. What if there's a setting in "interface" to turn it off?

The new checkboxes under Active Camera in the frame tab have a weird thing to them. When you check one of the boxes, the boxes underneath uncollapse. It makes it kind of awkward to try to collapse the checkboxes again every time you try to check a box.

I love how you can change the color of the scenery foilage and everything, but why not go one step further and give them Add and Subtract color properties, so you can change the brightness of the foliage and everything?

The custom watermarks were an amazing idea. It's awesome that you can change the position. But wouldn't it be better if you could just click and drag the watermark? It would add even more customization. And maybe you could make it so the watermark only appears in animations and not images! There are a lot of possibilities.

I love the new updated resolutions, but it can kind of be confusing with all the abbreviations and seemingly random letters. Maybe if you hovered your mouse over a resolution, it'd tell you the abbreviation or something. I think that would be a nice addition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, this is just me laying out my thoughts. Overall, this update is the best update in a long time, everyone did an extraordinary job. MI has done so well and it's amazing to see how far it's come. I'll see you all later!

kmVR71.png

Edited by 9redwoods

have the brightness slider correspond to the intensity of glowing objects, either that or include a glow slider for each object

also maybe provide a slider for glow distance, like how far out you can see something glowing.