Mine-imator 1.2.0 (pre-release)

15 hours ago, moniker said:

I sill don't get why many useful things can't be automated with keyframes, for instance sunlight range, clouds on/off, glow intensity... all these things should be able to change with keyframes.

The intensity of an object's glow can be turned down using the 'Glow color' option in their color tab in the keyframe panel.

hey developers i have a suggestion ! i think there should be a keyframe transition that be upside of instant transition ! like in the instant the keyframe moves when it finishes but im saying there should be a keyframe that move when keyframe starts !!! u know what i mean??? i hope u moderators add this to MI !!!

Umm... Is it possible that running it on 32 bit computer will make it don't recognize textures and characters? (characters like zombie chicken etc.)

Edited by Bronze

On 9/18/2018 at 10:53 PM, Mahdakcraft said:

hey developers i have a suggestion ! i think there should be a keyframe transition that be upside of instant transition ! like in the instant the keyframe moves when it finishes but im saying there should be a keyframe that move when keyframe starts !!! u know what i mean??? i hope u moderators add this to MI !!!

You DO know that is extremely easy, right?