Mine-imator 1.2.0 (pre-release)

On 8/31/2018 at 7:40 PM, SorcererAssassin said:

You can only use texture packs that are updated or made for Minecraft 1.13. Any way this can be fixed in the full release? Otherwise I stay with the old version. 

Also: any way I can add many textures packs/items/skins at once? I tried to place them in the project map, but it didn't worked. I'm kinda tired of loading everything in one by one.

Late answer, but try changing the "Minecraft version" setting in Settings > Program. This should let you load Minecraft 1.12 resource packs, however I believe 1.13 resource packs and schematics might then stop working. I recommend you just convert your 1.12 packs to 1.13 ones.

14 hours ago, Voxy said:

Late answer, but try changing the "Minecraft version" setting in Settings > Program. This should let you load Minecraft 1.12 resource packs, however I believe 1.13 resource packs and schematics might then stop working. I recommend you just convert your 1.12 packs to 1.13 ones.

It's okay. At least I got an answer. Thanks for it :).

UPDATE: For some reason I can't change it in the settings. I only have 1.13.1

Edited by SorcererAssassin

1 hour ago, SorcererAssassin said:

It's okay. At least I got an answer. Thanks for it :).

UPDATE: For some reason I can't change it in the settings. I only have 1.13.1

Oh, hm. I thought you could change that. Looks like you'll have to convert your existing resource packs to new ones, then. There are tools to do all the work for you on the Internet. https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/2874303-resourcepackporter-a-script-to-port-1-12-resource

12 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Oh, hm. I thought you could change that. Looks like you'll have to convert your existing resource packs to new ones, then. There are tools to do all the work for you on the Internet. https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/2874303-resourcepackporter-a-script-to-port-1-12-resource

to get old versions i think you have to have mi when that was the latest version

I don't know if this is happening with other people but when i try to load a world it doesn't do anything and I'm stuck on a flat world if anyone had this problem and fixed it can you tell me how to fix it

I don't know if this is happening with other people but when i try to load a world it doesn't do anything and I'm stuck on a flat world if anyone had this problem and fixed it can you tell me how to fix it