Protect and Serve (Looking for a few voice actors)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I am currently looking for a few voice actors for an animation. If anyone is interested you can record your voice (obviously) and read the lines I have down here.

protect_and_serve_thumbnail.png

(Serious moment, sound more scared/willing) 

All available units we have a 10-64.

(Officer) 10-20 dispatch?

Downtown on Blocksvill Ave. suspects vehicle is a black 2015 F1-50.

(Officer) 10-4 dispatch show me responding.

(Officer 2) Suspect just 10-50ed into a mail box.

(Officer 3) Suspect is now on Forest Hill St.

(Officer 1) SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIR- *cuts off*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Serious moment, sound serious..... yee)

(dispatch) All units we have a panic button set off at grandalmill Rd. situation is unknown. Please respond.

(Officer 4) Show me responding code 3

(Officer 5) 10-4 responding as fast as I can, est. time arriving on scene is 1-2 minutes

(Officer 6) Dispatch I'm in the area, 13 seconds est time on arriving.

(Officer 6) Dispatch requesting a 10-52 we have an officer shot, on the ground, seems to be a kid next to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Yet another serious moment, sound more... annoyed/bored for the news reporter and sound serious/sad/a lil pissed off for the chief)

(News reporter) Breaking news coming from you live at Dallas fort worth where we just received a report of an officer shot, chief of the FWPD is here now giving us details of the situation.

(Chief) We are currently searching the area for possibly 2 suspects that are armed and loose, I have also just received information that this was a street race at first but ended up
being an MVA, Officer Daniel is now in the hospital and we will be praying for him to make it through the situation he is facing right now.

I am really hoping for this project to turn out really good. Thank you for reading this post.
also just send me it thru like an unlisted video or google drive idk idc.

Edited by Mineshaft Animation