Special Present [4K Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

IT TOOK OVER 20 FLIPPING MINUTES TO PERFECT THE SNOW...

Hey guys! 9redwoods her with another wallpaper. This is based on the best TV series in history, Stranger Things. It's not my best work, but I'm still proud of it. Tell me what you think! :D

Edited:

Spoiler

51HVuz6.png

Unedited:

Spoiler

K7wmj7Y.png

ok bye

It's pretty dark and hard to see what's happening. Maybe some light on his cigar would help draw our attention, but at the moment it looks kinda flat.

I like the edits though, and the pose is okay.

13 minutes ago, Rollo said:

It's pretty dark and hard to see what's happening. Maybe some light on his cigar would help draw our attention, but at the moment it looks kinda flat.

I like the edits though, and the pose is okay.

He doesn’t have a cigar ? 

Nothing is really happening, you’re not missing much. I made this wallpaper on full brightness, so that’s probably why it’s dark for all of you.

Thanks for the criticism!

8 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

He doesn’t have a cigar ? 

Nothing is really happening, you’re not missing much. I made this wallpaper on full brightness, so that’s probably why it’s dark for all of you.

Thanks for the criticism!

Ah, I thought the smoke coming from his mouth was a cigar. It's actually his breath. Sounds good!

2 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

You always have nice editing skills. The background behind the trees is a bit blank since we can see the endless sky, you could add like some more scenery to make up for that. 

Nice work Bro. 

One reason I didn’t want to add more scenery is because in the show, it’s just snow and trees. Thanks for the criticism 

3 hours ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

You can kinda see where the trees stop, meaning that the schematic stops there, a bit dark, and also a tiny bit of white or gray  fog is always a good idea for snow..

Ok.

1. It wasn't a schematic

2. I tried. The fog didn't work out the way I wanted it to, so I took it out.

Thanks for the criticism.

6 hours ago, AlfaProductions said:

It has way too much contrast and needs some moonlight in it. (light blue point light)

*but I love stranger things so +1*

I actually had 2 spotlights and a point light. I wanted it to be dark, too.

11 minutes ago, CaptainClipy said:

its a fine wallpaper im sure but its hard to tell since i cannot see a darn thing

*dabs*

[EDIT] ok that was harsh im sorry

I guess my computer has high brightness.

Turn your brightness up, everybody.