IDK How

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I think i'm not in the good category but i need to tell something! So Today i was making the 3D rig of the body of my caracter have i have a probleme! Its because when we bend the body hum its not rlly good! Like the picture! So can i do something for its work? Or there's no solution? 

Spoiler

It took me like 15 minutes for find how to put a picture! Ouf! XD

img%5D

Its just Because the Rig dont Bend! =( I want to find a way

11 answers to this question

There's no solution. There are some workarounds (putting a cylinder in the bending place, using resized bodies, resizing extrusions when animating the body bending etc.) but they usually doesn't look good or need more time to gain good effect.

4 minutes ago, Raph Crafter said:

So we relly can't do nothing...

You can try with resizing extrusions when animating the body bending. The effect should be the best from all workarounds.
However, this would require dividing body extrusions into 4 separate extrusions: 4 upper pixels, 4 lower pixels, 2 upper pixels (resizable part), 2 lower pixels (resizable part). That would mess a lot in the library...

13 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Actually, I have a solution that no one has said yet. Split your rig into two parts: bottom half and top half. Parent the bottom half to the bottom half of the torso and the top half to the top half of the torso.

No. There will be a hole in the back when the torso is bent forward.