Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So while i was randomly watching my cat beating the crap out of another cat I had an idea, "Why not make a cat fighting a cat in a knight armor" then I had to search Cat knight skins etc but i couldn't find any good ones so uhh, I realized that i still have @SKIBBZ's Templar Rig and decided to make something cool with it, Then it took me at least 4 hours to make the base of the wallpaper (aka the scenery and the Templar itself) but then after i frickin' come back it's corrupted turns out 1.14 isn't compatible with the templar rig, So i had to restart and use CB for this, and after i opened CB I decided to start all over again and bam it took me 2 days and 2 hours to edit but here it is

Templar_Demise_editted.png?width=1025&he

5 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

The rain looks very fake and 2D. You should probably add dimension to the rain and lower the opacity. Nice job overall, though.

Look at de sky in the left, as you can see the rain's coming from the sky and doing some angle thingy but ye it looks 2D and Put the Opacity to actually 20% only

3 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

Look at de sky in the left, as you can see the rain's coming from the sky and doing some angle thingy but ye it looks 2D and Put the Opacity to actually 20% only

You really gotta do almost invisible opacity to look right honestly.