New Fad Wallpaper (DONT CLICK IF YOU HATE FAD)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, putting "don't click if you hate fad" in title won't keep the haters away. (Considering that I'm here)

Anyway, I have some feed back on this wallpaper. I get the mood for the wallpaper is supposed to be dark and spooky, but it's too dark, there's plenty ways to get the desired effect you're going for. Messing around with camera colors in the advanced color menu on the camera is a good way to make things more dark and overall atmosphere you're going for. This is more of an out dated tip, but in the 80s or 70s, lighting would be blue or red in scary scenes. I'm pretty sure if you figure out how to use the blue and red lights properly you'd be able to pull it off.

The torches in the background don't seem to be emitting any light despite the fact they're glowing, which makes it very distracting and there's an unnecessary glowing object on the character, the eye's I can understand since it's an animatronic although the glow could be turned down a bit. 

Edited by Pigeon_

4 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

Commalon guys! I thought we were done with downvoting cuz its fad! But apparently not!

Look at this topic for a brain refresher.

Tell That To Ethan And Many Other Careless Bois Here

:I

Tho They Will Still Do It

Edited by Bronze

1 hour ago, Nzshark6 said:

We can't stop people from having their own opinions, and boosting their ego's.  

True but there are people out there that hate you because of what you like

I hate that

20 hours ago, Fray said:

True but there are people out there that hate you because of what you like

I hate that

Tell me about it. Craft is pretty strong for keeping his head up after all that.

this is terrible! because i accidentally mistook the cc for craze capacity! (jk, it's pretty good, but it's fad, i don't know what to say about it exactly, but it's a bit ..."disturbing", with that weird star and all)