Fnāf pack (4 animatronics and 1 re-pose)!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Disclaimer: All of the textures that these models use are made by the glorious Fnāf universe mod team. (sorry for not crediting before)

Check out some other stuff that the people on that team have participated in. (it's pretty cool!!!)

Sorry to @XxxTheRedrocker95xxX and everybody else on the team for not crediting before.

Hey everybody!

So a day or two ago I uploaded a golden frēddy model.

Now that I've made that I've kinda gotten into a mood and can't stop making Fnāf models, so...

Here you go.

This pack includes: Frēddy, Golden frēddy(standing up), Ignited frēddy, Spring bōnnie, and Springtrap.

Spoiler

WEhkThc.png

Yt0wkkz.png

nTh1zGg.png

uTlTxSf.png

GdTzU6D.png

Note: In the image of springtrap, the holes in his suit are outlined in white. This goes away when he is put into video/when put into an image, and is replaced with a black fade, which is more appeasing to the eye and does not at all look out of place. My guess is that this is a problem with inserting images into the forum.

Here is what it actually looks like:

oskGQ8O.png

Downloads:

Frēddy: Here!

Golden Frēddy (standing up): Here!

Ignited Frēddy: Here!

Spring Bōnnie: Here!

Springtrap: Here!

And as always, have a nice day!

Edited by Anthony's Rigs
Didn't credit at all

Oh boy, @Anthony's Rigs has turned to the dark side.

In all seriousness though, those are some damn good models, the best fad ones I've seen on the forums. Some other folks won't take it lightly and downvote these, but you sir have my upvote.

Edited by YoshiHunter

2 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

Oh boy, @Anthony's Rigs has turned to the dark side.

In all seriousness though, those are some damn good models, the best fad ones I've seen on the forums. Some other folks won't take it lightly and downvote these, but you sir have my upvote.

Thanks for understanding and not hitting me with the power of 1,000 downvotes.

But yes, sometimes the dark side is easier.

Especially when you're the darth vader of all fnāf rigs.

Can I call myself that?

these look like they are ripped or were used in the fad UNIVERSE mod for Minecraft which has this lvl of detail plus eyes follow your character and you know actual from the games noises like Mike does either his laugh or his music box it depends anyway good rig! probably wont use them cuz I don't need that much of a detailed model dear god back to during weird stuff with mine-imator

Hello, I am one of the members of the fad Universe Modding team.
It appears that you have used our textures in your rigs, and to be fair to our members who have worked so hard to provide the content, we kindly request that you give credit to the team who have actually put together the textures. If any negotiations are wanted you can talk to me at my discord here.

CorellianCrusaders#0452

Once again, Regards,

-The fad Universe Dev Team

Edited by XxxTheRedrocker95xxX

On 8/23/2018 at 3:07 PM, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

Hello, I am one of the members of the fad Universe Modding team.
It appears that you have used our textures in your rigs, and to be fair to our members who have worked so hard to provide the content, we kindly request that you give credit to the team who have actually put together the textures. If any negotiations are wanted you can talk to me at my discord here.

CorellianCrusaders#0452

Once again, Regards,

-The fad Universe Dev Team

I am so sorry for not crediting you! I totally forgot! Is it okay if I put a disclaimer at the top of the post telling everybody that these texture are yours, our should I delete the post? I'll also see if my discord can start up again after not using it for a year, and I'll try and contact you there, if it's something serious. Sorry!!!!

On 9/4/2018 at 11:13 PM, Anthony's Rigs said:

I am so sorry for not crediting you! I totally forgot! Is it okay if I put a disclaimer at the top of the post telling everybody that these texture are yours, our should I delete the post? I'll also see if my discord can start up again after not using it for a year, and I'll try and contact you there, if it's something serious. Sorry!!!!

Apologies for the late response, I haven't used this in ages! Yup, credit is all that was needed, It's all good. Nothing super duper serious, but some of our members can get a little bit cranky when things aren't credit, and I'd like to avoid risking it, lol. Thanks a bunch man!

-Corellion Crusaders, fad Universe Dev