Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, nlove77 said:

Its my first Mine--imator animation, tell me how I could improve!

-> Test video <-

It seems like you used some transitions at the end, but it helps a lot to study them and figure out how to use them in different ways. Also, the posing could use a bit of work, but not bad for your first animation!

6 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Remove the MI logo

less linear transitions

but it’s good for a start.

1: I do not know how to.

2: Ok

Thanks for the respond

7 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

It seems like you used some transitions at the end, but it helps a lot to study them and figure out how to use them in different ways. Also, the posing could use a bit of work, but not bad for your first animation!

Thanks for the response. The transition probably made it better, because I had problems with the arms floating down when the apple is being eaten.

3 minutes ago, nlove77 said:

1: I do not know how to.

2: Ok

Thanks for the respond

Thanks for the response. The transition probably made it better, because I had problems with the arms floating down when the apple is being eaten.

Here's a tutorial:

6 minutes ago, nlove77 said:

Thanks for that. I really don't want to spend anything, yet i dont want to feel like a bad person. so idk.

Dude it’s completely free! Just check the box that says “I’d rather not pay” and proceed!

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

it doesn’t matter really. If you become popular like Skibbz one day, you could make money on YT and pay the back

Ok. I guess. Posting a newer version later. not today but maybe tomorrow.