Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 minutes ago, SteveJobs said:

@TheFastFilms Nah. Everything on the forum said it required moderator approval so I figured I'd contribute a bit and rate stuff.

Well they only give you warning points if you say something like ”this is retar***” or something really mean.

Wait @SteveJobs why is your rank “Pimp Daddy”?... 

ew...?

On topic: I like the storyline, but everything is linear and it’s hard to look at what’s going on, mainly cuz of that circular outline that blocks my peripheral vision. It’s like he wants to sleep. The lighting could be a bit better, and try to animate the people more, like in that big scene right before he stabs the dead bush into the guy’s face.

Edited by DuallyElemental

12 hours ago, SteveJobs said:

Damn, this was pretty cool. Tad intense, but otherwise very well made.

Thank you ?

12 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

I like the effort, but imo you should have put a lot more effort into the animation. It's really choppy and linear, especially the first person head, which makes the video look kind of... meh

EDIT: Removed thing

Thank you for reply. I was making this animation for a long time, so I am not lazy, but more unaware  - I didn't know that linear keyframes will be problem. But I know it now and I'll do better next time ?

12 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Well they only give you warning points if you say something like ”this is retar***” or something really mean.

Wait @SteveJobs why is your rank “Pimp Daddy”?... 

ew...?

On topic: I like the storyline, but everything is linear and it’s hard to look at what’s going on, mainly cuz of that circular outline that blocks my peripheral vision. It’s like he wants to sleep. The lighting could be a bit better, and try to animate the people more, like in that big scene right before he stabs the dead bush into the guy’s face.

Thank you for advices! Next time I'll put more effort into keyframes, I am still newbie ?. That circular outline seems fine to me, but I might get used to it, cause I was editing this for a long time, so I can't judge objectively.

4 hours ago, Stunning Animations said:

Thank you for advices! Next time I'll put more effort into keyframes, I am still newbie ?. That circular outline seems fine to me, but I might get used to it, cause I was editing this for a long time, so I can't judge objectively.

actually, for natural movements, I recommend the ease in and out quadratic transitions. They're right under Linear, so they're easy to get to, and they look very natural.

5 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

actually, for natural movements, I recommend the ease in and out quadratic transitions. They're right under Linear, so they're easy to get to, and they look very natural.

Thank you for tip ?, I'll keep that in mind.

Edited by Stunning Animations

14 hours ago, MYSELF3200 said:

I actually had an idea to make something like this.

But, me being me, I haven't done any work towards anything of the sort.

Ontopic, the animation is pretty well thought out. It does look a little clunky, but it's good.

Thank you, I am glad you liked it ?