Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't know how to animate a run cycle properly... Steve looks like a zombie or something. I didn't know whether or not to upload this garbage, but I don't upload enough, so... Here ya go. ?

plz kill me

I have some CC. For one, the arms should probably bend more and the elbows should be facing forwards and tilted sideways while the hands are close to the face or the chest, and they should stay bent when they swing back as well. Also, the character should move up and down as their feet leave the ground and touch down again. The head should probably move a lot less to make it a bit less derpy and the lower torso should move a bit from side to side, but the head and upper torso should stay relatively stable. Hope this helps!

Only thing I got is that the guy seems to float. My advice is: put Steve in folder

make Steve(the moving, not arm and legs, the one that Moves all of Steve) linear, and make him go as far as needed 

then make the folder go up and down when he’s running and looks like he’s in the air.

Put ease in, and ease out (separate) for the parts that steve are jumping.

And yay, you got a good motion base.

Also try moving the body up and down more, so it looks like he’s using energy. But good run cycle!