Running Keyframes

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think you should stabilize the head a bit more, right now it's going crazy, and when you're actually running IRL, your head barely moves other than bobbing up and down.

Also, I think you should change the transitions to a less-intense ease in and out, it would make it more realistic.

Right now it just looks very cartoony. With the proper fixes, this can be a great run cycle. Maybe you shouldn't flail the arms as much, keep them relatively to the side of the character. 

Edited by 9redwoods

21 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

It’s not supposed to be a dabbing cycle, it’s to balance out your legs.

...... have you ever seen anybody run? This looks like he's having a seizure. Arms don't go outward, and most peoples legs cant even stretch that far and be perfectly straight at the same time. Try and make the movements less extreme next time to add more realism. 

Just now, 9redwoods said:

Cheer up! 

C'mon!

Also, you gotta learn to look at criticism and learn from it. Don't just say "I hate my life," we're trying to help.

I mean you could be nicer about it

20 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

It’s not supposed to be a dabbing cycle, it’s to balance out your legs.

wow sorry dude. it just looks like a dab. 

well, dually... it's good, i'm saying that. im just giving criticism... it's in no way bad (to me atleast)

so... if you don't like the fact i think it's very close to a dab. downvote this. ?

20 hours ago, Crafting_Ninja27 said:

always dabbing run cycle... huh. today's my unlucky day

also i was really tired and didn't see much

now that im looking at it it looks like the run from an anime.

Edited by Crafting_Ninja27

9 hours ago, Awesome Emerald said:

I think it looks good.

It has proper leg movements, and people it isn't a dab, it's a style of running, and if you don't like it, then don't download it and go away.

jeez why are people still talking about the forum wars?