Mine-imator Civil War [4K Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 hours ago, AlfaProductions said:

the posing needs alot of work, I would suggest taking more time to perfect a large wallpaper like this.

The posing is fine. Anyways, it was the best I could do. The posing isn't very different from StickyAnimations' wallpaper, so I'd say it's decent.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

The posing is fine. Anyways, it was the best I could do.

Uh, you can't exactly say that an aspect of your wallpaper is fine like that. He pointed out what you could do better next time, and dismissing criticism in that way is a no-no. 

...It also makes you look a bit... pretentious... so... be careful with that...

There all so close to each other it’s just a miss match of colours. Don’t put people so close because you can’t see all the details and it’s painful to the eyes.

The posing and lighting is kind of poor too. Most of the people there are hardly lit up or just rushed lighting. And the poses seem like you only looked over them at least once.

It feels like this was rushed for a ton of free reputation.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

The posing isn't very different from StickyAnimations' wallpaper, so I'd say it's decent.

And do not compare yourself to other people. It’s not like that because sticky actually puts a ton of effort into his posing, you can tell just by looking at any of his wallpapers. I know you put effort into it, but a wallpaper with this much needed detail shouldn’t be finished in a day. Over all it looks like a decent wallpaper.

Please note this is all just my opinion, if you’re offended I apologize.

Edited by Swift

8 minutes ago, Swift said:

There all so close to each other it’s just a miss match of colours.

The posing and lighting is kind of poor too.

It feels like this was rushed for a ton of free reputation.

And do not compare yourself to other people. It’s not like that because sticky actually puts a ton of effort into his posing, you can tell just by looking at any of his wallpapers.

You try to fit 20 people into a certain space

How is the posing bad? I know the lighting is bad, I even said it in the topic. It's one of those projects where the lighting is totally against you. You probably didn't read the topic.

I wasn't even thinking about reputation while creating this. I didn't try to rush it either. I did what I could.

I did put a lot of effort into my posing. I tried my best with it. I agree that comparing myself isn't good, but I feel like I've been targeted on the forums recently, and I feel like I have to remind everyone else that I'm a person too.