Mine-imator Civil War [4K Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I see you got heavily inspired by my Infinity War wallpaper, you even made a little background story! In all honesty I would've liked to see some more originality but this is still quite good. 

The poses seem fine, lighting is OK and the background could've been implemented in a better way. I like your editing, impressive work. 

3 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

I see you got heavily inspired by my Infinity War wallpaper, you even made a little background story! In all honesty I would've liked to see some more originality but this is still quite good. 

The poses seem fine, lighting is OK and the background could've been implemented in a better way. I like your editing, impressive work. 

The only thing i took from your wallpaper is the fact that it’s the marvel universe. I didn’t heavily inspire it at all. You know how some projects the lighting just does everything in its power to be against you? That’s this project. I did everything I could and even tried to fix it in the editing stage. Trust me, I know it sucks. 

I made the background the same as the actual movie. I just tried to make it look like the movie ? 

anyways, thanks.

6 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

Only If MI has Shared Universe

Hahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Collaboration wallpapers are just a "get rep quick" scheme.

It takes minimal effort.

Just a quick FYI, I wasn't even thinking about rep the whole time I was creating this. I just thought it would be a cool idea.

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Collaboration wallpapers are just a "get rep quick" scheme.

It takes minimal effort.

I see your point, but I see it as something even better. I see it as something that can be very fun to do, if done by the right person.

If done by the wrong person, your point does come into play.

2 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

I see your point, but I see it as something even better. I see it as something that can be very fun to do, if done by the right person.

If done by the wrong person, your point does come into play.

@Skjold Exactly what YoshiHunter said. It's also a way of bringing the community together to make something fun and new, and the best part is that no one will feel left out. They can all have a chance to be in a cool wallpaper.

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

Where am I oh right im not even your friend

You could’ve given me your skin on the request topic I created yesterday.

39 minutes ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

Mine-Imator Infinity War when?

If you’re asking me to do an infinity war, It’s aleeady been done, haha.

3 hours ago, JH Animations said:

Looks nice, but I have literally no idea what my character is trying to do.

I don’t either.