Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

No glow!! Awesome!!

I have some criticism, though. 

You can clearly see the edge of the map. You tried to hide the flatlands by giving walls to the schematic, but it doesn’t look the best. Try using natural terrain with mountains in the distance or something.

The lighting was very bland and didn’t match the color of the sky. I’m assuming it’s night time, so you could’ve added a spotlight in the sky far away and set it to a dim light blue color and turn the sky back to black.

The posing is a bit weak. Try practicing with different posing and see what looks cool.

The camera angle is very weak. I think if the camera angle was close to the ground looking up with a change of FOV, it could be much more pleasing to look at. 

I still can’t tell if that’s the sun or the moon in the sky. Either way, the glow kind of ruins it. If it’s the sun, it’s in the perfect place for a lens flare.

That’s about it. I can see you’re getting better! Keep up the good work!

7 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

No glow!! Awesome!!

I have some criticism, though. 

You can clearly see the edge of the map. You tried to hide the flatlands by giving walls to the schematic, but it doesn’t look the best. Try using natural terrain with mountains in the distance or something.

The lighting was very bland and didn’t match the color of the sky. I’m assuming it’s night time, so you could’ve added a spotlight in the sky far away and set it to a dim light blue color and turn the sky back to black.

The posing is a bit weak. Try practicing with different posing and see what looks cool.

The camera angle is very weak. I think if the camera angle was close to the ground looking up with a change of FOV, it could be much more pleasing to look at. 

I still can’t tell if that’s the sun or the moon in the sky. Either way, the glow kind of ruins it. If it’s the sun, it’s in the perfect place for a lens flare.

That’s about it. I can see you’re getting better! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, its actually dawn, i did put a spotlight in but its pretty close to the character! Also my sister did most of the pic, i just did the lighting.

Edited by WAZZL3

3 minutes ago, WAZZL3 said:

Thanks, its actually dawn, i did put a spotlight in but its pretty close to the character! Also my sister did most of the pic, i just did the lighting.

Seems like you have a close relationship with your sister. My sister and I hate each other.

Alrighty alrighty alright

I Was about to say how to improve but 9redwoods already Knew what i was going to say but still

The House looks Super ugly/flat and could use more improvemnts

The poses are boring.

I Can't see anything properly without hurting my eyes 

Is this vanilla MI Or did you use paint.net or an editing software?

5 hours ago, StarFX said:

Alrighty alrighty alright

I Was about to say how to improve but 9redwoods already Knew what i was going to say but still

The House looks Super ugly/flat and could use more improvemnts

The poses are boring.

I Can't see anything properly without hurting my eyes 

Is this vanilla MI Or did you use paint.net or an editing software?

once again, blame my sister 4 everything except the lighting