Marvel Project LARGE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

BASICALLY, to sum it up, my idea is for a Mineimator, Marvel character universe.
-
Big payload, I know.
-
I basically have been working on the Spider-Man project. It's a ton of work. But... it'll be even more work if I have the whole load myself. 
-

To sum up the timeline...

Release goes
Spider-Man(Takes place modern time) -I've got the dibs on this side of the project. 
Captain America(Takes place as a prequel, late in WW2, of course. Ending with him being stuck in ice)
Ironman(Starts as a prequel, in the 70s. Ends in present day with Ironman discovering the body of captain america)
Spider-Man 2(Modern day of release, probably a couple years later in timeline.)
X-Men(Takes place during the Vietnam war, someone's working on this, but... very little.)

From there it'll all depend on how things go. 
Basically... I've been writing the Spider-Man project, and a friend is doing the X-Men side, sorta. But, all of these other characters have models and nothing to put them in. 
Below is a picture of some models for this. All of the characters need a similar style and very decent animation... The models aren't done... All of them need hand rigs, but I'm working on that. 
They also are only partially rigged in the faces. Some are, others still just have the skin I designed them with.

Spoiler

0w202a7.png

The characters in order are

Adam Warlock
Hulk
MoonKnight
Black Panther
Daredevil
Loki, with and without helmet(Redesigned to look more like... alien nobles)
Thor with and without helmet(Redesigned to look more like alien nobility)
Captain America
Red Skull
Ironman
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Cyclopse
AntMan
Spider-Man 

All skins are 100% mine. 
Facerig by Sharp. 

There also needs to be a script work. I'm basically when it comes to everything else... the... very very very loosely described director of project management.. basically... I set up, a couple plotpoints if I think they are important... then let you fill it in, and do the other stuff if you like. 

It's a ton of work on its own, especially when I've got a spider-man project in the works, with a full voice cast and all. 
I'm mainly looking for a few people to help lighten the load, either scripts, or ideas, or animations... Maybe making a rig that's less... complicated.
Currently, I'm using Sharp's face rig, with arms for fingers, and all kinda tricks used to get the movements and such I want. Depends on the shot.

I'm doing a custom texture pack, so that in the end... it'll be less Mine-Imator, and more... Voxel animator. But still same program, just looking less minecrafty... since I want them to be taken semiseriously. 

I'm probably WAY over my head here, but if you guys have any ideas or anything please let me know, My email for this will be ICExz13@gmail.com if you have any ideas.
-
Here's an image kinda showing what I'm going for in style... This is a screenshots/proof of concepts for the Spider-Man project I'm doing. 

Spoiler

PQwaLMF.png

UaspBRi.png

gYfHY4g.jpg

_
Thanks a ton!
-
This would all be nonprofit, fanmade. 
All rights go to Marvel. 

Just here to tell stories about cool characters. 
More characters are welcome... and a lot are still behind the scenes. But this is what I ONEDAY HOPE the roaster will look like. 
Feel free to contact me with ideas. 

If you can animate you're also free to take a stab at that bit... this would be a very very very very long term project...
I originally started as a way to make myself known in mine-imator... and to put mine-imator on the map as a really good Animation Software. Free, easy to learn, hard to master. 

I've always had visions too big for my own good... maybe this time other people with like minds can step in and flesh this GIANT project out with me.
-

TL;DR: I want people to both help with writing, and building a shared universe. 

Edited by ICExz13