Backflip test #2 (Cheat Gainer)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

He kinda backlips right back into running instead of planting his feet also people don't ussualy back flip while runing because it needs backwards momentum. IRL the person would run and rotate back a little bit and then land on their face. this is my animation

Use a custom rotation point for the character (change it to center) and two folders parented to the character, one being for Y and one being for X and Z. put that together and there's a nice backflip. If you want to know what I'm talking about with the X, Z and Y folders, watch this video by @SheenShou辛守 .

Spoiler

I actually made a backflip in this old video, you can see it's much more smooth, and without Sheen Shou's video, I'd be doomed right now.

Spoiler

Keep practicing, you'll get better before you know it!

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Use a custom rotation point for the character (change it to center) and two folders parented to the character, one being for Y and one being for X and Z. put that together and there's a nice backflip. If you want to know what I'm talking about with the X, Z and Y folders, watch this video by @SheenShou辛守 .

Reveal hidden contents

I actually made a backflip in this old video, you can see it's much more smooth, and without Sheen Shou's video, I'd be doomed right now.

Reveal hidden contents

Keep practicing, you'll get better before you know it!

I uh, did make a custom rotation point but thanks for the feed back. I'll utilize it better next time I guess?