Fully Animatable Axis Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Examples >>>> https://gyazo.com/434819aa9a46df23de4f45d8de371648 | https://gyazo.com/3948f144a32422f71ea55c2380a99b49 | https://gyazo.com/07f702a2c0a4e1fc239c9d30091e5201

Click the links of the examples above if you want to better understand. If you don't understand that's no reason to downvote, downvotes should be reserved for bad projects not misunderstood topics, don't let your pride get in you way, but if you don't understand and want to downvote, there is no way I can stop you : /.

It makes several keyframable areas in the timeline, that you cannot do with folders, this had to be done in modelbench. Also you can bend with each of these keyframable areas.
If you are not familiar with transitions, it is most likely that this won't be of use to you.

It for and only for advanced animators for smoother and more realistic animations.

It does exactly as it says, you can animate each axis differently, they are named as different axises but they don't need to be animated that way.
unknown.png

It requires 1.1.4, and you can animate bending on all of the axis objects as well.

If you don't understand it download it,  if you download it and still don't understand the reason, feel free to downvote, that way you're on the downvote list.

I haven't been on here long so I don't know if someone has already done this.

Download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475427240834891811/475724049163747329/Advanced_Human_Male_Rig.miobject

Edited by Super Solomob 422
No download link :P

Open the spoiler, I also posted a picture and put the download in there.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

can we see an example of the axis bending, cuz as of now it seems like regular default model

The example gif was broken, just click the link I guess.

7 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

yea this is just a default model

There is a picture! Do you not see it? Let me post it again.

And just so you know it's only functionality is animating,
not for show, it's for smoother animations.

Do you see the objects in the timeline. Those are axis objects to make it smoother. Sort of how folders are used to make animations smoother.

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

There is a picture! Do you not see it? Let me post it again.

And just so you know it's only functionality is animating,
not for show, it's for smoother animations.

Do you see the objects in the timeline. Those are axis objects to make it smoother. Sort of how folders are used to make animations smoother.

unknown.png

yes but a default model can already move along the axis

1 minute ago, Mr.Matt said:

yes but a default model can already move along the axis

This rig is for advanced users, this makes it so several keyframes can be applied at different times to resault in the animation being more realistic.
The default one cannot apply different transitions to different axises at the same time. Do you understand?

11 minutes ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

This rig is for advanced users, this makes it so several keyframes can be applied at different times to resault in the animation being more realistic.
The default one cannot apply different transitions to different axises at the same time. Do you understand?

thats kinda mean dude ?

ontopic: yea it does just look like a normal steve with extra bends

I was just asking if he understood :/. It's not I assure you.

6 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

thats kinda mean dude ?

8 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

thats kinda mean dude ?

https://gyazo.com/3948f144a32422f71ea55c2380a99b49 <<< this is anothger example.

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

you can do that with folders, its not that hard

You, in fact, cannot put folders on body parts, also this makes it so you can control bends with three different ones as well, so that means they all don't only move axises, but bends too.

And for all of the rest of the bodyparts.

1 minute ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

You, in fact, cannot put folders on body parts, also this makes it so you can control bends with three different ones as well, so that means they all don't only move axises, but bends too.

And for all of the rest of the bodyparts.

you can put folders on body parts

1 minute ago, Mr.Matt said:

Screenshot_599.png 

yes you indeed can put folders on body parts

That's a folder in a bodypart, if you move the folder will it move the arm? I bet it won't, that's what this does, all of them move the arm. That folder you put inside the arm won't move it, sorry.

14 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

Why are you using comic sans..

Everybody says that lol like 10 times, It's arcena.

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

Rip this topic

lol yeah, if only someone were actually willing to download it and see what I mean.

5 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

Yep

Thank god.

Edited by Super Solomob 422

26 minutes ago, Hexical Brine said:

Though this model is kind of pointless. You can just summon a bodypart on it's own and put that in a folder. It's really not that hard.

But this includes bend with no visible other objects, and on all, this was constructed in Modelbench to acheive that.

https://gyazo.com/07f702a2c0a4e1fc239c9d30091e5201Another example : /

Why are people downvoting this? Advanced rigs are actually quite helpful, sure they don't have any stylish flair to them but they're the best attempt to mimic that of regular animation programs such as Blender or C4D. I've used them quite a bit and they help so much.

On 8/5/2018 at 5:36 PM, The Tan James said:

Why are people downvoting this? Advanced rigs are actually quite helpful, sure they don't have any stylish flair to them but they're the best attempt to mimic that of regular animation programs such as Blender or C4D. I've used them quite a bit and they help so much.

I guess they don't know what it's used for?