Starting an animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, AlfaProductions said:

Error correction: I've come to a choice to start an animation. No details but it will be horror, and no it's not the other one. That one's cancelled. 

honestly on the internet not many people care about spelling errors, this isnt school.

41 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

honestly on the internet not many people care about spelling errors, this isnt school.

Well, I've come up with an even better correction. I have come to the choice to start an animation. No, I'm will not be spoiling any details, but it'll be a horror animation. No, it's not the other one I've been planning. That animation is cancelled.

Why are we even talking about grammar errors? It's stupid, and really no one does care unless it's something stupid like your/you're. How about instead of correcting Ive to I've and actually talk about what he made the topic to talk about? He didn't even say anythint remotely insulting. Obviously he could've chosen better words but 3 dislikes? Come on guys.

I think a horror animation would be cool since we haven't had one in a long time.The running animation looks a bit stiff though. It might be better if he flailed around more.

38 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Why are we even talking about grammar errors? It's stupid, and really no one does care unless it's something stupid like your/you're. How about instead of correcting Ive to I've and actually talk about what he made the topic to talk about? He didn't even say anythint remotely insulting. Obviously he could've chosen better words but 3 dislikes? Come on guys.

I think a horror animation would be cool since we haven't had one in a long time.The running animation looks a bit stiff though. It might be better if he flailed around more.

Sorry, man. I was kind of kidding. I wasn't one to downvote it, though.

1 minute ago, Sticknub said:

Sorry, man. I was kind of kidding. I wasn't one to downvote it, though.

I was mostly talking to Alfa, but he didn't downvote it either. Honestly I would be fine if both of you said your own corrections, even as jokes, but then people took it a step further with downvotes.

8 hours ago, Rollo said:

7 hours ago, Rollo said:

I was mostly talking to Alfa, but he didn't downvote it either. Honestly I would be fine if both of you said your own corrections, even as jokes, but then people took it a step further with downvotes.

This guy is the most reasonable person I've Met