Firearms by MrKoix

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

shameless plug, in title

Just a bunch of quick models i made,

trying to make them look like they are actually from Minecraft, so don't look for realistic models.

Sound effects are made by me, thanks to the amazing sample pack provided by Airborne.

i wish to add more models, and sounds, cause they're both fun to make.

Scar-H

Spoiler

Scar-H
asfhOgd.png
Download

AK-47

Spoiler

AK-47 (has to be in a post about guns)
Z9Rn5cb.png
Download

Famas G2

Spoiler

Famas(G2)
RMN3u3S.png
Download

Edited by MrKoix

10 hours ago, AlfaProductions said:

hey if you want to make your pics visible right click on the picture in imgur and click open in new window, then copy and paste the url of that window. 

Thanks, wasn't thinkin' straight cause i did everything at 2am...

15 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Fortnite weapons alert!

On topic: Good overall. I think it's a little too pixelated. There are like 20 pixels on each gun.

Agreed, to simple. EnderSculptor's are better in my opinion. More selection too and he takes requests.

2 hours ago, ZombieGuildford said:

Agreed, to simple. EnderSculptor's are better in my opinion. More selection too and he takes requests.

I wanted to keep them simple, they're not meant to be realistic

These models are just made for fun, out of being bored, same as the sounds. Just thought i would show them here, maybe they will help someone. Also is Fortnite like a bad thing here on the forums or what, cuz i haven't been here for a while.

I like the simplicity in the guns, you're trying to keep it as close to Minecraft-esque as possible, right?

I could see this being used by Mine-imator beginners. The guns that are posted nowadays I feel are too complicated for beginners.