IX-L200 Experimental Laser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(Sorry for using stretched blocks since this one is a bit rushed. Gonna go to an unreliable (internet-wise) place for a couple of days and then school starts so no clue when I'm going to go back to rigging.)

Spoiler

KsEqy6A.png

Neptunian crystals. That's what this is all about. Neptunian crystals and thousands of concentrated photons.

Ever since a chunk of the Neptunian core fell on our planet, Intellitec has tried to find a way to sell them. I'd say this is a pretty damn good solution.

A quick reminder to any numb-nuts reading this: This thing is not a toy. It is a tool which can fire concentrated beams of photons with a ray so thin it could slice a human cell in half with a perfectly clean cut. It should be also noted that the IX-L200 is extremely experimental and prone to killing the user with deadly gamma rays.

Have fun!

- Intellitec Technologies Corp., a Conglomerate company.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbglnmf6qrca8gg/IX-L200.miobject/file

Edited by Johannes

23 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

nice expensive flashlight nerd

Heck boys, they found out that these things are harmless. Quick! Sell as many as you can before the rest of them find out!

I'll have you know the R&D department spent a whopping two hours developing this million-dollar radioactive laser pointer, ya darn meanie.

Edited by Johannes

2 minutes ago, Netherall Brimstone said:

If you want to use Minecraft textures without stretching them, try Modelbench.

Will take into consideration for my next rig (which at this pace being honest will probably be not in a while but regardless).

Thanks!

Edited by Johannes