Spear Combo Thingy

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Only issues I can see is that it clips through the floor quite a bit, and the sound.

Thanks, I did notice, but I didnt know how to fix it, or the arm would look dispositioned. I’ll tey harder next time.

4 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

A lot of the movements stop abruptly. Make them ease out more or have recoil. Other than that, the only thing that bothered me was the sound effects.

Good job though!

Lol I’ll apply that to a sword. The reason I made them abrupt is because it’s a spear, and making it stop abruptly felt like it put more force into it. Although, I do think it could have a little less float time.

Also yea, 100% agree with the sfx, I’m messing around with sfx more so I get the hang of it.

Edited by DuallyElemental
hang*

8 minutes ago, Bluey said:

Very Good!

Try to exaggerate the movements a bit more, maybe make them move faster on there feet... im not good at the CC thing sorry.

Actually, just give advice, or point out everything that has problems in the video for me. I don’t take CC the wrong way, trust me

On 8/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, MYSELF3200 said:

Only issues I can see is that it clips through the floor quite a bit, and the sound.

To be honest, I don't get why everyone is so picky about little 'clipping' mistakes. I mean, it's not that bad, unless it's a major clip that appears for multiple seconds. I can find worse things to complain about. Don't get me wrong, I know you're just giving advice, so- Oh... that just defeats the purpose of what I just said. Please just ignore me, sorry for wasting your time and my own time.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:25 PM, Sticknub said:

To be honest, I don't get why everyone is so picky about little 'clipping' mistakes. I mean, it's not that bad, unless it's a major clip that appears for multiple seconds. I can find worse things to complain about. Don't get me wrong, I know you're just giving advice, so- Oh... that just defeats the purpose of what I just said. Please just ignore me, sorry for wasting your time and my own time.

U wot m8

also, what do you think is wrong with the vid? I agree that a little clipping here and there is okay, but I feel that this should have almost none, but it has a lot for a combo lol

On 8/6/2018 at 7:18 PM, Super Solomob 422 said:

In realistic footwork, people move the way that they're striking, from what I can see, he's walking in a straight line.

I was lazy lol, that was just a demo that took half an hour sooo... but yea, I’ll try my best next time

On 8/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, DuallyElemental said:

U wot m8

also, what do you think is wrong with the vid? I agree that a little clipping here and there is okay, but I feel that this should have almost none, but it has a lot for a combo lol

Nothing else, other than the spear spins a little too rapidly.