Minecraft 1.12.2 Structures

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi. So, I made a folder with every structure in Minecraft 1.12.2, except for the End Stronghold.

Here's a list of everything included, if you want to know. 

Spoiler

End city

end city with end ship, and one without

end ship

Igloo

igloo with dungeon, and one without

Jungle temple

Ocean Monument

Villages

all houses(as well as 2 version of some buildings, due to Java having slightly different village houses than Bedrock/Console

all wells(Set the render depth to at least 1 so the well isn't filled with dirt xD)

all farms(There is a folder in the farms folder that says "custom" This may require some explanation; you choose a type of wood, and how many rows, up to 4, in one folder, and in another                there is different rows of crops, wheat, carrots, beetroot, potatos, and an empty dirt row. In Mine-imator, you put the 2 schematics together, and there you go)

Witch hut

Woodland mansion

there is 3 different woodland mansions

And pictures. 

End city:

Spoiler

endcity.png

Igloo:

Spoiler

igloo.png

Jungle temple:

Spoiler

jungle_temple.png

Ocean Monument:

Spoiler

monument.png

Village Houses:

Spoiler

houses.png

Village Wells:

Spoiler

wells.png

Village Crops:

Spoiler

crops.png

Witch Hut:

Spoiler

hut.png

Woodland Mansion:

Spoiler

mansion.png

Here be the DOWNLOAD!!

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

7 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Try playing Minecraft.

Boy, that’s pretty lazy. And don’t you say I’m lazy for not playing a video game.

Also Ethan already did one of theses, except it had images so we knew what it was.

Edited by Swift

16 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Do the wells have the alpha glitch so you can look down them? If not, there would be no point in having a well structure.

Ah, i forgot to mention that. Yes, that does work. I think you need to set the render depth to at least 1 for it to go through the ground.