[Don't judge me] Simple fad 1 Characters Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Discaimer!

For who hated or dislike Five Night at Mike's series, just LEAVE or never come here. I didn't blame you guys or anyone, this is the warning. And I hope everyone won't fight 'cause this nonsensed situation, Thank you.

Welp. I do not know what to say but... download it if you want in :) http://www.mediafire.com/file/57qweye90nuhvex/Simple_fad_1_Charactor_by_9NOPE_User.zip/file

rqMm7sv.png

XqhvubH.png

vo7Fmto.png

TNHTy26.png

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Warnings make it worse.

Agreed, these are really good, but the warning makes you look weak.

Edited by DuallyElemental

The Warning is lame, yeah. But these are some good quality rigs, I wouldn't try and be so defensive next time, some of this community is actually very accepting of Five Pizzas at Franchesco's. And I really would like to see more from you in the future :)

Good rigs, ever since my spring trap rig and all the hate, I haven't been brave enough to keep posting more f.naf. I respect you so you get my upvote. Next time dont put a warning like everyone says

I think Rollo explains the whole "Disclaimer" thing pretty good. I don't think that you should put (don't judge me) in the title. It only makes it worse.

Also, why are you so protective? These aren't even bad! Have you ever seen some of the stuff that goes down here? Some of the rigs that are just re-sized and poorly textured cubes inside of folder that call themselves RIGS? The thing that matters here is the fact that you actually put work into this. It's good too, like, really good. That's all that matters.

Good job!

also, sorry for yelling at you

Edited by Anthony's Rigs