Hey people of the Internet! Now I’m NOT typing to plug my Youtube channel, but check it out and please tell me what I could improve.  It will be greatly appreciated and I will give you a shoutout if is a response I like. Im not picky about that kind of stuff. (My YouTube link is

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCX_lEk6Ba3UTBbWPNFBKMjg

)

Don’t be shy I can take whatever y’all have to say as long as it’s appropriate! I also need video ideas!!! Anything (minus the list below) helps! Videos I will no do:

Mod, texture pack, reasource pack, or server showcases

Thank you sooo much!

2 minutes ago, Watermelooooons8Gaming said:

Hey people of the Internet! Now I’m NOT typing to plug my Youtube channel, but check it out and please tell me what I could improve.  It will be greatly appreciated and I will give you a shoutout if is a response I like. Im not picky about that kind of stuff. (My YouTube link is

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCX_lEk6Ba3UTBbWPNFBKMjg

)

Don’t be shy I can take whatever y’all have to say as long as it’s appropriate! I also need video ideas!!! Anything (minus the list below) helps! Videos I will no do:

Mod, texture pack, reasource pack, or server showcases

Thank you sooo much!

Edited by Watermelooooons8Gaming
Wrong link!

i dunno man, making half-hour long videos that follow a fairly saturated format that's quickly losing relevancy doesn't sound like a very sustainable business model for a youtube channel.

i ain't saying "quit doing skywars videos" or "quit doing minecraft videos", but if you want to grow your channel then you'd be better off going down a path less taken, or a path that requires more effort and discipline

2 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

i dunno man, making half-hour long videos that follow a fairly saturated format that's quickly losing relevancy doesn't sound like a very sustainable business model for a youtube channel.

i ain't saying "quit doing skywars videos" or "quit doing minecraft videos", but if you want to grow your channel then you'd be better off going down a path less taken, or a path that requires more effort and discipline

To become big on youtube, you have two options.

Option #1 Start pre-2013ish

Option #2 Don't.

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Option #2 Don't.

Reveal hidden contents

Contrary to the advice he gave the kid

if you don’t succeed, keep on uploading. If you’ve been doing something as generic as skywars, you should switch and expand to more original subjects.

Oh, and be prepared for dislike bots if you do.

2 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Contrary to the advice he gave the kid

if you don’t succeed, keep on uploading. If you’ve been doing something as generic as skywars, you should switch and expand to more original subjects.

Oh, and be prepared for dislike bots if you do.

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

Option #2 Don't.

I actually have a theory on how you can become a big YouTube channel today. It's simple: become really tight friends with someone who's already really popular. You just need to get them to advertise your channel and once you're in the mainstream you keep working from there, this happens all the time in the animation community on YouTube (people who make content that's like TheOdd1sOut). Now the YouTube business is all about who you know.

11 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

I actually have a theory on how you can become a big YouTube channel today. It's simple: become really tight friends with someone who's already really popular. You just need to get them to advertise your channel and once you're in the mainstream you keep working from there, this happens all the time in the animation community on YouTube (people who make content that's like TheOdd1sOut). Now the YouTube business is all about who you know.

Soooo.. become an ultimate leech like greekgodx?

anyways this is too offtopic for me