Just now, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Good advise of flow there. I'll try better on the next episode. Also yeah the scenery really looks lazy compared to the other episode's scenery. I totally agree with you exept on the movements...

Hmmmm?

those movements look like the brain can’t control the nerves properly.

Edited by DuallyElemental

3 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Because literally, That animation took almost 1 month of animating. I know Jake Az and Jtale helped but i also animated my part. And like the others, I also tried my best to make a better and less cringier episode than the others.

Then take my criticism and practice!

My first animation was a 30 second short with an instructor and 5 other people. It turned out horrendous, with terrible movement and scenery. But I improved, because I took other people’s advice. 

Sorry, I’ll stop cuz my temper is getting out of hand. But seriously, improve and take some valuable info.

1 minute ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

I'm always practicing! Accept that I animate horribly that is ok. it's your opinion. And i am improving but you really don't even notice it ? Mistick fix this and this and that. No matter how I put effort on my animation, I get hated!

Oml

that CC was not meant to be verbal hate in any sort of way. If you view it like that, I’ll just stop giving you ways to improve

2 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

I'm always practicing! Accept that I animate horribly that is ok. it's your opinion. And i am improving but you really don't even notice it ? Mistick fix this and this and that. No matter how I put effort on my animation, I get hated!

Well that escalated quickly....

dude hes only trying to give you advice...

12 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Alright just move on and ignore whatever I say now

clearly you don’t need my help

Lol he didn’t even animate most of this, blame us.

4 hours ago, Swift said:

Then why is there a huge watermark in the center saying he animated it?

That was the unfinished version of the episode but luckily all of us finished. I forgot to remove the watermark

Also EnderCo Productions isn't me. it is a group :steve_eyeroll:

4 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

That was the unfinished version of the episode but luckily all of us finished. I forgot to remove the watermark

Also EnderCo Productions isn't me. it is a group :steve_eyeroll:

YOURE STILL ON THE FORUMS!!!! LIES

Just now, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Don't disrupt of what i'm talking about

wow okay condescending

also, how do you expect people to give CC if theres no topic? you replay saying stuff, but future gens wont ever know what your talking about

2 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

wow okay condescending

also, how do you expect people to give CC if theres no topic? you replay saying stuff, but future gens wont ever know what your talking about

What other future gen? oh you want the video. Here you go. They can give all the CC they want but they won't change it. I'm satisfied with the result. Here: 

4 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

What other future gen? oh you want the video. Here you go. They can give all the CC they want but they won't change it. I'm satisfied with the result. Here: 

You do know that nobody is asking you to edit or remake the animation? There giving advice for next time.

Listen bud, don't take what everybody is saying so personally. If you like it, then that's great. It feels nice to make something and be proud of it too. But keep in mind we're all just trying to help. Some people may not be as nice as you hoped but that's alright. There's room for improvement, but not bad. ? Just try not to get too upset at some sort of arrogant approach to criticism.